Wednesday, November 23, 2005

bought 2 of SG game mags.. yes, its my first time buying local game mags.. lol. coz compared to UK or USA, its not that good. lesser game reviews, critics, etc.. anyway what spur me on was.. WCG lol. decided that in order to keep myself updated with local gaming news, i need to read from of coz, LOCAl game mags.. which sadly, only Playworks cover more of that. perhaps.. lol. anyway, really felt worse when i realised how much i'd missed out on the final day of WCG (yes.. its over lik.. 2days and im still harping on it.. coz... this event is something that'll happen once in a blue moon? hey, so far there's not much news on such gaming events.)

what i'd found out was there's cosplay on final day!! (can take pics... oh by the way, the pics i'd taken on WCG, its not very nice, decided to keep it for myself.) and hip hop competition. lol.. nvm. hopefully there'll be more of such event and not only WCG itself since their 2006 destination will be italy.

went to chris house last night.. found my game.. which is not in their box... found some unknown cds together with... d original ones.. what's missing from the box - LoD Expansion and Battlenet... yay. how to play with lilian. so.. conclusion..
CHRIS IS SOOOOO UNRELIABLE!!!! never take good care of my stuffs and left my cds ANYwhere, EVERYwhere!!! no hugs for u!

anyway chris' exams is drawing near.. So... STUDY hard ok? score good grades for your parents ah! or.. i'll tell em its a waste of $ to invest on u.. invest on me instead. ^^V

No comments: