Wednesday, December 28, 2005

woo, Merry 'late' Christmas to u all!!

ok, its kinda late and i should be wishing u all Happy New Year in 3days time.

going anywhere for NYE countdown? planning anything?

me, aint sure yet.. dunno whether do i wanna mingle in d crowd or not.. skalli all the tikos (perverts) go just to.. *clears throat*

planning a countdown ingame.. but seems like no1's keen on it. tio ignore nia.. so malu. to think that somebody ask me try to ask. say what, no nd feel paiseh.. can feel my skin sunk into my cheekbones after askg nia.

anyway, realised sth.. there's some females (real) playing that game, (talkg abt sg players only). and had this similar problem yet again. once it was in MnM, now here. well, the female was obviously enjoying the attentions she's getting and when another female joined the group, she'll started to get defensive.. =
if only i can tell her => you may keep your boys. im here to play n have fun only.

think if lil was there, she may roll her eyes nia.

ANYWAY, what did u rec for xmas gifts?

me, ^^; dajie gave me a bag.. kinda workg bag.. and proudly announced to anyone who came to admire the bag that she's gonna FORCED me to change my dressing.. into something more presentable.. like my current is not. -.-" ok, it doesnt go well with the bag.. oh well.. but its nice n i love it. mayb, MAYB only, may consider buying better clothes.

dear gave me a cute display mini cardboard(?).

peng peng gave me... a ff7 advent children's poster!!!!! and its SO NICE! lol, poster featuring cloud carrying an unconscious kadaj (bridal style). *.*

lilian gave me a pen (>.< so ps.. i din give her any.. omg...) *dropped a roasted mutton in her mh instead. since ff dun have roasted turkey* (just saw alot of sweet treats in auction house.. din think of buyin from there.. >.< )

nomadexx gave me a... hehe.. heart chocolate. *.* cost 25k.. omg.. so ps nia when what i'd given him was.. sth worth even.. 10times lesser than that!!

xiaobai asked what i wan.. told him i wan ps3 w unlimited games.. heh.. happy saving huh. i let u skip 3 christmas gifts (2005-2008) for that 1 item. heh...

******************************************

meeting xiaobai, chris + gf, bel today @ suntec.

kinda pissed with chris. hey, at least send me a reply lah! make ppl worry whether did u rec my msg.

dunno what is "take initiative" meh? got gf forgot about others le huh?

he should be feelin lucky that i dont intend to fuck his head off in front of his gf. 23yrs old le, still dont have the word "Responsibility" in his dictionary. dickhead.

No comments: