Sunday, July 20, 2008

wow, D&D was over. Although i was there physically, attended the event but somehow, it ended all too soon. My table for this year was superb! we were seated in the middle, close to the main stage & was sitting with my extended family. alas, it was pity that i didn't get to take a picture with everyone at the table. =(

did not really enjoy myself - but it was fun. yes, it sounded contradicting but it was indeed fun, i enjoyed myself as i was sitting with my friends, get to see some friends whom i didn't meet up ever since they were shuffled out. oh, about the not enjoyable part? the silicone i place at the back of my heels came off, so it rubbed onto my skin and it hurts. couldnt walk around. that's sad huh. otherwise i'd have run about taking pics. this year wasnt the same as some of the more spontaneous gang weren't there. sigh. wanted to take pics with the rest of the people but.. oh well. shall not say more. kelly also agreed, that we took lesser pics this year, i too. *nods head*

oh ya, remembered about the Most Eligible Bachelorette? well, the results was out. did i win? NO!! =(
how disappointing.. haiz.

BUT! i get to meet up with matty *in katamari's colour fonts* for lunch today! hee, he came over to my workplace to fetch me for lunch. haha. it was really good seeing him again. still look the same, not much changes. luckily he reminded me of our lunch date otherwise, i think i'll have to wait till he return from australia.. end of this year to have a date with him? (O.o?)

okies, shall post pics up when im free. ciao~

No comments: