Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'd actually saw this when I was at TGS, SquareEnix booth. Heard the soundtrack and MV and fall in love with it. So, the moment I was back in SG, i quickly check out on anything that's related to FinalFantasy IV and viola! I found this!





Wonder if the masked guy in the background during the opening scene will ever reveal his face beneath it. From his dressing, he kinda reminded me of this job - Dragoon, in FinalFantasy XI.

Then... I found this.





What does it reminded you of?

Me? It reminded me of FinalFantasy VII. Hahaha. The graphics, the music, and all.

Then.... again, i found this.. hahah





Reminded me of FinalFantasy XI. Of my Red Mage's Artifact. Damn cool! haha, but Keigo's White Mage's artifact is cool too, just that mine is cooler. :P

No comments: