Wednesday, March 18, 2009

well, nothin much to blog about nowadays, or rather, i've been really lazy to blog.. perhaps getting old has something to do with this. I am lazy to even reply some smses... sorry peps. Am just getting lazy.

So, what did i do till date... How about entering a male toilet to take a leak? Frankly speaking, it was something that I'd always wanted to try but don't have the guts to do yet till that fateful night. Couldn't find a female toilet and saw this door with the "Gun" sign. My brain was telling me that it was a MALE toilet but i really needed to pee urgently and perhaps, laziness plays a part. So, i try my luck and went in. Luckily it was empty at that time and while peeing, i was telling myself, maybe that it was a UNISEX toilet? well, there's the standing one as well as a cubicle with a door for the sitting one. Guys don't need that much privacy right? But as i was typing this then i suddenly thought of why they need the cubicle with the seat.. coz they may have the urge to shit too! so, yup, i peed in a guy's toilet. Mission accomplished! oh, to add on, a girl was just entering that walkway as i was leaving the toilet. imagine what she could be thinking about! ;)

And... next was, I took part in a run. yep! JP MOrgan's run. I was quite keen but did not plan on joining it. Giving Aaron all sorts of excuses about not joining when he smsed me excitedly asking me to go with him. Perhaps Des was reading my thoughts, as he raised that question when we were having our daily meeting. So i just flagged myself and taking Hachiko (Joe) down with me. It's on 16 Apr and by right, I should be training now.. Yes, am lazy to do so. Earlier while i was cleaning the house, I told myself that I'll go jog at the big field right in front of my house after doing my housework. However, after finishing the chore, i looked out at the field and was kinda.. de-motivated. REASON: I don't wanna jog alone!!!
My gym sessions with Clift were always cancelled for some reason. Need to start training!!! (Ya.. right)
Even PP and Aaron had started training long time ago. sheesh.

I finally had my hair cut. Been wanting to cut it for some time back but.. didn't get the chance to since I have had my offdays planned out till last sunday. Am still trying to get use to the new length and am even thinking of cutting it even shorter but!! The thought of maintaining it pushed that cut-my-hair-shorter thoughts away! Had mixed reviews.. SOme say nice, some say not nice. Oh well, I like it! Maybe it's because.... no matter how hard i swing my head, my hair will still stays in place!! I love it!!! And it dries quickly, uses less shampoo and conditioner.. hee.

So, yesterday, no thanks to Eric G, I had this urge, to buy this LG netbook. So, its time i gotta make full use of it. sigh.... Gotten this FOC printer too, which I'm trying to sell. Shall post up a pic (when i'm not feeling lazy) and see if there's any interested buyers.

Shall stop here for now. Ciao~~

PS: Dajie's going JAPAN with Jer..... So lucky.. I MISSES JAPAN SUPER LOTS!!!!!!! Had actually checked out the study rates there and, it really cost alot to study there.. and accomodation is really expensive! it kinda sucks man. :(

No comments: