Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Woah! I was browsing around Youtube searching if there's any new release from Jolin and I found this! Real classic (song) and she actually had her hair dyed back to black!!!! OMG!






And while watching "Bai Wan Da Ge Xin", Kang Kang was picked this song and it was really good, so I went to search for it and VIOLA! By Shin somemore! Hahah, but I read in the net that the female singer Dai Ai Lin is a Singaporean, from Superstar, wonder if that's her. Hmmm... But her voice is really impressive.






So, I was playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope until I was pretty sure that I'm finishing the 1st disc (there are 3 in total). I somehow gotten pretty impatient and decided to check out for sources via the internet on what happened to Crowe, whether did Edge meet up with him, is Crowe a playable character or did he become the bad guy whom I have to face in the end (think Suikoden 2). So, I found this Star Ocean Wiki where they have ALL the info on Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Read all that interest me and I finally found CROWE! I did not stop there and my itchy hands went to click "Faize", read all and I suddenly lost the interest to play the game. Why must they sacrifice some people (though they did not die) to either continue the game (think: Aerith) or become bad? Why can they have all alive? Maybe I'll wait for that feeling to pass through and continue the game till the last disc. Sigh. The story is just too sad. :(

No comments: