Monday, October 18, 2010

I'd finally complete Dragon Age: Origins. Now I'm considering whether should I purchase and download The Awakening. Dragon Age II is due to release soon. Too many games I would want to play. Fables III is available, yet to collect from Clifton. And I suddenly find myself a fan of Lego games - mainly is because I get to switch between various characters and each has their specialty. Plus I find Lego games are very cute, you get to smash everything (well, almost) up and also build really cute stuffs!

Here's my list of games to buy and play!

1. Lego Harry Potter
2. Medal of Honor Tier 1 Edition
3. Fables III
4. Dragon Age 2
5. Mafia 2 (which reminds me.. I have not completed my Godfather II.)
6. Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock


Apart from spending money of these games, I still have to attend weddings of close friends. Spent around $800 on my Halo collections (which was worth it!), I daresay that I am totally flat broke this year. It'll be cool if I get to work in those gaming companies so that I can play them for FREE!! WOOHOOOO!! Haha. Happy dreaming.

Oh! And lastly, Kinect is also expected to be launch this year. (T.T) I'm so broke now! Can't wait for Kinect and I have high expectations for it, after hearing some good reviews about Kinect. I do hope that it'll fare way past my expectations and also better than Wii. Wii is good but the controller do lag at times, which can be quite frustrating.

Christmas is coming~! *Hint hint*

No comments: