Saturday, May 07, 2011

Life is so fragile...

Received an sms from a close friend whom I'd always called her "Mummy J" because she protects us, not giving the customers face if they are in the wrong while trying hard not to compromise her role as a manager. I respected her a alot and somehow this paragraph sounds wrong. Anyway Mummy J texted me that her grandma had just passed away and I feel for her. Death is not something one would wish to fall upon oneself or on a close friend/relative. It's always depressing.

Her grandma was 98years old when she passed away. That reminded me of my grandpa who's 100 this year. Part of me hope that he'll be as healthy as he can be and continue enjoying life. Part of me wish that if he's to pass away, it'll be best if he pass away peacefully. Seeing him becoming so fragile and frail made my heart ache. Gah, such dilemma.



Anyway, on a lighter tone, I'm addicted to this song!


No comments: