Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Where would you like to visit?

I think I need a break from work. Especially since I haven't have a decent holiday trip overseas since... 2013?

Haven't have the mood to work lately eventhough my figures is dropping. 

Let me see, 2012 I managed to go to two places.. Hong Kong and Thailand. I can't say I have much memory of the trip there but it wasn't that bad till I totally hate it. 

2013 ... Was kinda like a turbulence ... Full of ups and downs.. No holiday trip. 

2014... Managed a trip to Thailand with my secondary school friends.. Kinda a down trip because it didn't go as fun as I want it to be. Although the up was when I get to meet another friend who happened to be there on a trip with his friend. The end year was sucky. 

2015.... Planning a big trip and I really hope it will be a blast for I really need this break. Though I would love to go on a short trip mid year. I can't say this year is a good year.. There are things that I should have do but did not. I just hope that by mid year everything will turn out to be better. That my life will change for the better. 

Time to go on a short trip everyone!!!!!!!!

Lists of countries I would like to visit:
- Denmark 
- Sweden
- Finland
- Taiwan
- Korea
- Switzerland
- Germany
- Poland
- New Zealand 
- Japan (again)

Hopefully I can cover at least 2-3 next year!

No comments: