Saturday, December 19, 2015

To stay or not to stay...

And so, my milestone for 2015 will have 2 changes in my life instead of one major change.

Sometimes I wonder whether am I dragging this for too long and even until now I'm still dragging the inevitable. I guess it's bound to happen, it's just a matter of when only.  I do think whether my decision is right or wrong; will I regret making this decision; will I be able to stay firm with my resolve to move on?

Sure, there were times when I did feel happy but that was one of those rare times while the unhappy times are more? That tight knot in my heart is always adding weight to the unhappy scale.

Maybe I'm running away from issue unresolved; or I'm just walking out because it cannot be resolve...

I hope I'm making the right decision this time and won't look back with regrets. 

No comments: