Thursday, June 09, 2016

Off to the circus we go~!

Oh my!! This post was under draft since February 2016 till now! I've been putting off and time flies man.. It's already mid year and next week is my birthday again! Haha

Anyway, we had our first family bbq when it's already smoking outside with the haze. It was fun and lucky us, it wasn't that hazy on that day!

It happened after my trip to Japan/Aust.

Everyone split up the work. We prepared the meat, ah pang bro brought drinks and uncle david and family prepared soup (yummy!) and the pit!




Everyone is helping out with the food. I'm eating all the way!
It was fun and I can't wait to do it again. XD
It's a pity we are missing some members of the family as they are either abroad or busy.



Never missing the famous soup from Aunt Teresa!




Mr Tan was nice enough to buy this lazy potato toy for me. Hehe.
Brought it to work and it was really good looking at Mr Lazy Potato at times when I need a break from work.




Finally the day we were waiting for... after X number of years.
The famous circus with the yellow and blue tents.
Collecting the tickets was enough to make me feel 'high', seeing the tents made me excited and the day itself was... I wished time would just stop there and I'll watch the performance. Never-ending! As alway, they have never failed to amaze me and the best part of the performance - to me was the couple on this small area of space, spinning very fast on their roller skates. I was holding my breath all the way and was telling myself that they had practiced and are pros, nothing will happen to them. It didn't work and I couldn't keep my eyes off them.




Had my brunch at Level33. It was a buffet style brunch and it was a nice experience.
Oh, I'd chopped off my long hair this year. So it's half the length I used to have.







Zaham was nice enough to invite me to her birthday party even though I had left the company. She was the birthday girl and yet she put in so much effort for her friends. Waking up super early to do marketing, preparing and cooking them all. I really misses her cooking.




After calling almost all the game shops in Singapore even to the extend of travelling all the way to the west, paying extra money just to get my hands on these babies. Plus I'd troubled a few close friends to help me check around with the stores they frequent.

I'd say, it's worth it. I was feeling quite anxious when all the shops were out of stock, especially on the bigger box. I was very lucky because I'd forgotten that I'd actually pre-ordered them online through the shop I always frequent. They called me, telling me that the goods have arrived and ready to be picked up. Actually I kind of missed the time when I joined the super long queue (that was my first and only time doing that) with my mom just to get my hands on the limited edition console and figurine. I would hug them to sleep with me if I could! haha




It was more special playing Halo this time because I played online with a friend. It was more fun playing with a friend than playing solo. The only disappointment was there's no local co-op but online co-op. So I can't play with a friend when they are with me.



No comments: