Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Just watching anime and keeping to my goals for 2016

Nothing much to update recently... Trying to keep up with my Japanese.

Been watching anime from Netflix recently.

I'd recommend these two if you watch anime/cartoon. Hopefully Netflix will bring Futurama back so that I can watch them.

I was kinda bored at home and browsed through Netflix and saw this anime which I thought I'd try watching. The start was a bit slow and I nearly wanted to stop watching it.. which luckily I did not. It was slow but the contents were sweet.

Here's the trailer for "5 Centimetres Per Second"



And I love the theme song - One more Time, One more Chance
I think, some who may have missed out on that chance at that time, would wish for one more time, one more chance to make things right.
Apparently this song has english and korean version. You can find it on youtube.

Here's the original version, in Japanese.




So searching under the same director for "5 centimetres per second", Makoto Shinkai, will get you to more of his anime. I'd watched one recently, "The Garden of Words". You need to have an open mind to watch that... Like much older woman with a very young man kind. Haha.



I love their OST as well. I think it sound very refreshing, something to listen to when you're on the way to work/school, on a sunny day, on a rainy day.. It'll lift your spirits up. :)
Well, it did for me. I'd listen while I'm feeling stress at work and it'll make me feel better after that. I hope it does the same for you!



Anyway, side track. My goal for this year is to lose weight and hopefully back to my original weight by year end!! I don't wanna waste more money buying clothes because I cannot fit into my old clothes. I'm trying to work towards it by running at least twice a week and to go swimming, play badminton. So far, I've managed to do so for running, as for swimming, I'll be going to swim with my friends after the ghost month is over and badminton.... until I find someone to play with me. Hah.

How about you? Whats ya goal from now till end year? Are you working towards it?

No comments: