Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ah! missed me? =P

ok, this mth really sux.

- been working overtime for.. 3weeks! (including this week). not only that, i'd to return to work on sat/sun! sux! totally sux. anyway hopefully my nightmare will end this week.

- missed the october fest held @ far east square (if i didnt remember wrongly.)

- mised TWO of my japenese lessons (no frikking makeup classes wher lil n i heard that fella said there is!)

- missed my yoga class too

- cant update blogs for u guys

- argh.. cant sleep till late on sunday!!


BUT!! looking @ the message in my tagboard really really brighten up my night. (gonna have a good night slp together with sweet dreams). saw zoey's message!!! ahhh! *HUGGIES* cant stay up too late as im already very exhausted. get to go off early today, hence the chance to update alil something for my loyal "fans" to read. ah.. all craps but we love it! =P

oh, and belinda's too! hey! didnt know u still keep my webbie! btw, how ya doin babe?

oh oh oh! zoey sis, pls keep me update on your side ok? juz saw the news.. hurricane hits mexico.. (wrote wrongly in my mail - miami -.-") and possibly florida.

and chris dear, SO SORRY about last night as i was doing some important quest there. SORRY!! see ya online on wednesday night (most prolly wun be online tmr) ok? will b online earliest midnight (your time) coz i fin work @ 7pm (yes.. stupid OT), reached home shower, eat dinner, blah blah. pending stuffs to settle: most importantly: renewal of passport which is expiring in 6 months time! >.<

*HUGZ* for u k? dun be angry. show me the thing on wed ^^ i wanna see d CUTE GUY!! oh.. i'd yet to call ur mom.. v embarrassed.. coz the vcr's left with your mom for a really long time.......

okies. gotta go. ~.~ am very tired.

GOOD NIGHT/MORNING EVERYONE!! *HUGZ*


ps: chris, i missed u k. XD think of me.

No comments: