Thursday, October 27, 2005

ah.. got this fella who added me in msn.. think is a girl bah. at first thought she was a player fr an old game.. but she used this singlish "gong gong ani how ...." ley. so muz b fr sg. wanted to ask her but she offline liaoz. -.-

weird.. lately been getting some requests fr ppl whom either i dunno or dont remember talking to them.. or did i? hence.. rejected em all.. scare virus mah.. haven do backups on my pc yet.

yay! juz did some settings to my pc thx to master lil (her friends called her official hacker le.. LOLx!). now i can type jp / eng le. didnt know chee chung learnt some on his own. so clever. can share half of your brain with me?

glad to hear that zoey's fine there. *phew*

no nd shy la girl. wah! which pri school? hmmm, sounds interesting thou.

stupid chris... OL never msg me... *kicks his butt*

thought i'll give some lessons on Singlish (kinda lik our Singapore Slang bah?) to friends who's outta this country.

as u can see, sometimes i'll use shortcuts otherwise known as BAD eng (this reminded me of chris daddy... my mom once scolded us for the many slangs... that reminded me of chris daddy again..) or broken eng or added "extra sounds that carries no meaning" lik LAH, LEH, LOH, LOR, etc.. dun pay any heed to it. juz sounds nice. ^^ oh, and words that doesnt even appear in dictionary.. also makeup by me coz i feel lik it.

hahahahhaha.. cant wait for next monday. coz that's our completion date + approaching PUBLIC HOLIDAYS! (deepavali + hari raya).

ooo, cant wait for this weekend.. coz lil + friends will b online! they funny sia. LOLx, all cows.. lol. =P

.. wait.. that makes me sound v old.. noooOO..

No comments: