Friday, February 23, 2007

my gratitude page again..

Thought i ought to thank a friend - zh who actually called me up yesterday during his lunchtime and offered to sms eventhough he's very bz when i was feeling superly down + bored + demoralised. Managed to kill 1% of my boredom. imagine lah, stayed there for 2hrs doing nothing.. wagh piang. can die and just sitting alone in a small room.. sigh.

and also to ys & pat! for treating me sooo good! :P
bet they muz be waiting for a perfect moment to strangle the hell outta me! lolx. coz they actually waited up for me till 2.30am (imagine that!!) while i went to sleep liao... (>.<) i v bad hor..... didnt expect them to wait up de.. :(

ANYWAY.. was quite disappointed that some people cant be bother to ask on the current status of some events except for 2 people.. tsk tsk. this shows how 'enthu' they are on gatherings. haiz.

it was great chatting up with ah soon again. long time never talk/meet him liao. coz his 2nd house is now at jurong - CD's academy.

and.. i wanna update my CNY thingy but i dun wanna update without pics!~ plus.. i have lots of my nephew's pix in my mobile! omg... i WANNA UPLOAD ALL OF THEM! see my selfish bf allow me to install nokia's software in his pc or not. NOKIA /= Final Fantasy. shld pass lah. plus, need to get pics from my cousin, my uncle, xiaobai, etc. what to do.. no camera mah. how inconvenient...

anyway.. time to be sleeping beauty. am paid to kill flies in office.. if there's any. even my seaweed flavored potato chips doesnt take good in my mouth anymore.

No comments: