Saturday, February 03, 2007

sooooo happy that i cant stop smiling. think i'll get really SWEET dreams tonight. heeee. my baby called me twice and funny thing was, this time i could see his no. and.. his pic which comes along whenever he calls me.

wanted to do a 'to do/buy list.. but as i touched number 4, i cant think of any to add. no point having a list with 4 items only, so... i just removed the whole thing and kept my plans in my head.

counting down to 1.5months till my new place! woohoo!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

tiring day today... spent almost 3hours on Queuing and transport. darn!

took 155 to toa payoh, kinda nice to sit in a non-aircon bus for a change. but.. the bus ride were too long. it went round the macpherson area, alot of stops, some slow ride and i think i had that mr bean's 'stoned look' during the whole journey. wanted to sleep but i wanna see which route did it take. so.. and by the time i reached my destination, my back was kinda 'drenched' as well as my pants, sticking to my skin. sigh...

went to 2 banks to queue. saw short line, very happy. who knows, the counters were hogged. -.-"
ended up, spent 1hr queuing in both banks. dropby mac for heaven & earth's mandarin orange drink. not bad lah, quite sweet and taste lik.. mandarin orange? :P

No comments: