Monday, July 23, 2007

had a rather disturbing dream last week.. it's bugging me till now. sigh..

anyways, work is good. Co's d&d is coming and its my first time ever attending my co's d&d! kinda nervous, excited and in fact, am looking forward to it. WHY? since i was whining that i wasn't looking forward to it ya? BECAUSE... i'd made great friends and got to know more about my colleagues! sigh, if D&D came later...

kinda under stress starting from tomorrow.. :(
hope i'll JIAYOU and not let my shifu down.. haiz...

just checked my friendster and realised that i acutally added comments but.. i cant remember accepting them. oh well, mayb friendster added it for me automatically? so touched that halim remembered my bday esp when he'd just touched down to sg AND the fact that we din really .. hmm more like never contact one another le.

i really enjoyed wot im doing though im not earning like 3~5k per month. i just wished that people will not critise my job..

alex's fixing up my pc and i'll get it ready soon! ops, gonna get stuffs from gab first. sigh, gonna miss him when he gets ready for school.. :((

No comments: