Tuesday, August 07, 2007

omg... im sooo sorry for not updating here as well as my friendster!!!!

so lazy to reply to messages for now. coz whenever i have a pc w/ internet connection, the first thing i have to do is to check my emails for updates, etc.. blah blah blah. can get very tiring one you know?

wanted to wish deirdre a happy bday via sms since i cant go online to wish her via friendster but.. i cant remember where did i named her under!!!!!!!! only till yesterday then i realised that i'd forgotten to txt her a bday msg when i saw my initial msg to her chucked in the 'drafts' folder!!! im sooo sorry babe! Happy belated and hope you have a wonderful bday party!

xoxo to all my friends..

i have sOOOOO many frikking things to update but.. yes.. the same msg - it'll have to wait till i get my internet connection up. yes yes.. its getting up soon... soon. think i'll just invest in a new modem!

No comments: