Sunday, February 17, 2008

celebrated post-valentine's day with clifton. hee, i'd say its the best one ever! why? coz.. i managed to fulfil my wish of giving him a s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e (made in such a way that you drag the word while saying it) AND he actually cooked for me! it was delicious and i loved it!! though its not candlelight dinner/settings but im happy and even happier when he 'tricked' me to find my gift - WII!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! till now im still excited because I HAVE WII! haaaaa!!!!! YAYA!!!!!!! i cant wait to try it out but need to be patient. will use it once i shift place so that i do not have to pack so much stuffs. looking over at my table now, think it's about time to clear it too. *headache*

oh, found this reaally nice video and love the song. why didnt i listen to the album when kc loan it to me? hmm.. enjoy bah. ;D




#################################################

well, i made myself wake up earlier this morning to edit and post some pics here to avoid letting my blog gather dust - which my room is REALLY dusty. oh wait, its not now coz the helper came over yesterday to clean up the place.. ok, am talking to myself again - which nico-leh (its my term for calling her)said i always do so.. -.-"


thomas & the groom relaxing while waiting for time to pass and to get ready. time really passed very fast. one moment i was just waking up around 7am for the chinese ceremony (yes! im one of the jie meis! hyak hyak!), watching how kc who sportingly did what was requested by us, moving around here there from one place to another, watching the tea ceremony, makaning at candy jie's house then finally, to the hotel @ Conrad's suite. its one of the bigger suites and i like it! been there once and was there again! kc, thomas, candy jie, janice and i ate up the chocs in split secs - foc. haa.


janice helped to do my eyes.. loved it!


my vain-ness is kicking in..




entrance of the wedding hall


inside.. im sitting very close to the main table (hee, felt like some VIP leh.. :P )


okies, went to the room (for the bride to prepare) to take a peek.. hee

(this was in the hotel, janice did some minor touches to candy jie's face first)


the makeup set.. woah!








putting some final touches to the bride.


TA-DA!!!!! chio hor?

took a before and after pic.. hee

-before-


-after-


with the groom

[
the jie meis - all near drunk liao.. :P
ok, not all lah.


brian trying to act cute. haa


cant remember her name.. *prays hard she wun read this*


WH.... WHAT ARE THEY DOING???


bff


she's fion if i didnt guess wrongly, i like her.


again, kc trying to act cute.. *slaps forehead*

No comments: