Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a day!! First off, I was stunned by d sight of a missing top n worse, it was my uniform!! 1st reaction was to look dwn n c did it land on d pole below my unit but no! Ok, further down, the trees - not there! Rushed down to see if on the grass patch.. Empty!! Looked ard carpark area just in front of my blk, noooo! Panicked and my mind was thinkg, wot happened if someone had a uniform fetish n took it to smell (as contributed by joe)? Wot if someone misuse it? Wot if.. It flew to nowhere? How much does it cost? Payday is coming n I dun wanna use it in that situation..

Went home rejected while packg my stuff n brought xbox home with d intention of playin guitat heroes 3 at home. Done n this time I looked out of d window and my intuition asked me to check the wind's direction and how strong is it blowing. Took a trip back before headg to my own home to see if its there - based on my calculation. Lo and behold! It was there! Lying in d middle of the carpark further up!! Happily went over to pick it up. Yay!

Took bus and den I realised one thing.. D console only had the simpsons.. And I'd forgotten to bring GH3!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!! *pull hair*

Its just not my day. I think god is feeling naughty today and decided to find someone to disturb and I happened to be that someone. :(

No comments: