Tuesday, April 22, 2008

just went to catch a show with clifton. its F.R.E.E, courtesy of aaron who passed him a pair of GV tix. clifton wanted to watch 'Definitely, maybe' whereas i wanted to watch 'Forbidden Kingdom'. though i was battling a mini war in the back of my mind, and out of my better judgement, i decided to go ahead with FK. my deduction after watching the show? well, it was a totally waste of a pair of good tix on that crappy show. in fact, it was the crappiest show i ever watch, in comparison to 'The Three Kingdom'.

where on earth will the people during the dynasty period or during that 'Journey to the West' period speak ENGLISH?!?! WTF?! so in total, there was a mixture of english and mandarin in the show. halfway throughout the show, i totally regretted watching that show. thinking that, it will be a good one eventhough they were speaking in english in the sneaks that i saw and that Three Kingdoms was not bad.. holy shit. it was totally wrong! for those who have not catch that show and is planning to do so (though this warning may come alittle too late), please DO NOT EVER WATCH IT! its a total waste of tiME & MONEY!

Definitely, maybe reminded me of Run, Daddy, run!. with a little kid in hand and a dad only... hmmm.

one news... im feature in our staff magazine as the MOST ELIGIBLE BACHORLORETTE! hahhaahaha! i know i know.. i wasn't even aware that im in there though im not eligible, which most of my colleagues and friends were saying.

it was 'swan' who told me about it that fateful day, when i just stepped into the staff room. then afterwards, everyone was saying "you eligible meh? thought u have a bf?" and i gotta explain that i didnt know about this thing till swan told me about it.. haiz.

then again, i felt happy in a way. not because i was eligible bacholorette but coz i was in the FIRST issue of the staff magazine! but not in such a way of course... heee. hopefully i get to win the most vote. HAHAHHA! my buddy, father and rest are gonna vote me. even my 'orgasm' partner, kelly is gonna vote for me! heeee. but i do hope that it will be me and daniel who'll win since im closer to him as compared to the rest of the people nominated for the bacholorette. :P

wish me luck ya? hahahha.

No comments: