Thursday, April 17, 2008

wow! i spent 3 whole hours just to pack some of my stuffs into 3 boxes! how wonderful is that? well, spent some time to pack my desk and my wardrobe too.

now having headache. where should i put my stuffs at?
need to check on movers' rates too. and just found out that my bookshelf is semi moldy, at some place where i cant see till i removed my books to pack them. horrible! gonna leave it here. HA!

was it worth it? spent so much money for this room and yet, less than a year's time i need to move. have to leave my wardrobe here since i cant move it out and its getting moldy too. heck! though i quite like living alone and had gotten used to it, but i wasn't expecting something like this. spent about 2~3 months setting stuffs up (tv programs, internet, etc) and less than 12months, i need to pack and go.

anyway am going to stop here. am going to sing emil chow's 'You are the love of my life' at KTV if i can find the song there. gotta head back home, for dinner~

No comments: