Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yep yep! Im back in SIN fr BKK. Shall post abit more about my trip in my next post as I'm trying to gather all my pics together. ;)
*cross fingers that all my thoughts about my BKK trip were not lost somewhere!*


Was watching MTV earlier and saw this MV by 金莎 called《这种爱》which sounded extremely similar to Da Endorphine's - Dai Yin Mai (ได้ยินไหม). If you had heard of Da Endorphine's version of Dai Yin Mai, you'll feel that 金莎's cover version is quite weak. IMHO that is. Anyway, I'd check up on the MVs of both version and placed it here for your listening leisure.








Right before this MV, I also happened to be saw another MV by 動力火車 that reminded me of Linkin Park's What I've Done. Not total copy but just sounded a tad similar only. Starting from 0.47sec of the mv.








After some thinking, I'd decided not to be selfish and to share this juicy news with all gamers. Well, I'm sure its already considered as an OLD news to some however, for those who are not aware, you can go check out this website Video Games Live. They did not have a detail listing of the songs that they are gonna perform, just the games' titles only. Had just checked the tix and so far for now, it is still under the "Available" category, do hurry and purchase it if you have not done so!!!!

Last but not the least, fans of The Sims 3 (yes yes, i know. should be old news to them as they get their inform more in advance than from me. I only heard it from the man himself lor.), they are having a launch party at ILUMA, Bugis on 2nd June!!!! I'd specially requested to take off on that day to QUEUE up for the goodie bags, if there's any. I was SOOOO TEMPTED to do a pre-order now just to get the YUMMYLICIOUS collector's items such as THE SIMS 3 t-shirt, USB drive, and many more!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! For more info, pls go to.... The Sims 3. They even include the PC specs to ensure that YOU will have a better gaming experience! For those who are totally clueless about The Sims 3, you can refer to wiki here to understand more. ***YA HOOO!!!!***

No comments: