Thursday, May 07, 2009

finally get a nice pic taken with my darling's new LG er.. cookie or ice cream phone! Maybe coz im taking pic with her or maybe her hp captures people nicely, we look pretttttty in the pic! so, here is a pic of ME with my new specs and hairstyle! heh, no more Mr Cactuar wearing my specs le.



Nice?? Me and my darling :D
james is gonna hate me so! lol.


I realised that I had too many batteries and no place or storage box for the batteries. My guitars don't use them up too fast and the new rechargeable batteries which I'd bought and charged were losing the charges fast! No point charging them again yet as my more than enough batteries were piling up one by one. So, as I was searching for a really nice container to store my batts, I saw... my froggie! Its the Naruto's coin purse that he carries around. So, i tried and yes! Froggie can eat them all! Here how it looks like when the mouth is closed.





With his mouth open... from top view:-





and from the front..





Just managed to get my ass online via msn and saw some friends whom I had not speak to for some time (im really surprised that they still remember me! I even mistook one of them as kelly since their email addy are so similar!) and also one whom I get to disturb without him getting angry and one who i get to poke fun of his invisible weight. Lol.

Im so tired now and I didn't even get the energy to type what nonsense I'd wanted to type initially. Oh well, enjoy the pics coz i do. :)

before i end, do try out this fantastic online game!

Sporcle

Its my admin boy who was playing with it and got me addicted to it!!!!

No comments: