Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes... I'm going to start with.. Time passes so fast! It's already the 14th today but my mind is still with the 13th. Waking up at 6am, preparing for the brothers and groom's arrival.. Preparing the makeup and hairdo, the clothes, the "breakfast" for them.. Preparing activities and doing time check, making sure the groom will step into the house by 9.30am, leaving the house by 10am so he'll step into his house by 10.30am. To think that the event was over in a day when preparations and planning took more than 3 months. The images and everything that had happened yesterday were still fresh in my mind. It was tiring but eventful.

Hyatt Hotel's services were and are impressive! I hope they'll keep that up. They made you feel special. The moment you'd arrived, they were there, expecting you. Preparing everything so that you don't even have to lift a finger, just wait for them to usher you from the hotel's entrance straight to your room. It seems like everyone were trained to remember every guests name. As we do not have the keycard to dajie & Jeremy's room, we just have to inform one of the staff that we needed to go up to room, they instantly do it for you. WOW! They were courteous, polite and EFFICIENT!

The room.. I tell you, were IMPRESSIVE as well! Dajie's room was the best, even she herself did not expect such a big room. Most of the suites I'd went to was nowhere like hers. Hers was big, spacious, and it's almost like a mansionette. Double storey with plenty of storage places, decorated with state of the art furniture. Wow, WOw and WOW!!!

Not just hers, mine was impressive as well. Having tried some of the hotels in Singapore, take note - they are just normal rooms that I'd stayed in. The Hyatt's room was bigger, toilet was big, and it's just perfect! Called room service for ONE extra towel and shampoo & conditioners, they brought not just one but TWO ok? I know it may sound something where I don't have to make such a big deal with but.. they took the initiative to go to the extra mile. Shampoo & conditioner? They brought the whole set - shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower cap, body scrub, etc.. OMG. Totally impressed! I hope they will keep it up.

I'll post some of the pics up once I have it from dajie..

No comments: