Saturday, February 20, 2010

30.01.2010


Finally! A meetup with my secondary school friends. :D

XiaoBai, Bel and I went to catch a show first... Which I'd forgotten what movie was that... Which Jw came to join us after his lessons. After dinner, we went to find a place to play PICTIONARY!!! Thanks to Jw for buying that game and sharing it with us! :D
We'd managed to find a spot near Ice Cold Beer @ SMU to play our game. I guess we were the noisiest of the lot and hopefully we did not disturb some of the students there. :P





The super FUN game we were playing! However, I'd just realised that the game cannot be played for too many times otherwise it'll be kinda boring..





Can anyone guess what Bel is drawing?



You can't? Don't worry as you are not the only one... see, Jw is also experiencing the same difficulty as you are. :P







Samples of our drawing for that night. Haha. It was a simple, cheap and fun outing. :D


End of the game, till now, Jw and Xiaobai are disturbing Bel and I because of ONE drawing. Well, she's supposed to draw something under "Animal" category and the moment she drew two lines, I shouted "MONKEY!!" And yep, I got it correct and Jw & Xiaobai cannot stop disturbing us from then.


Oh... And before I forget, it's an Eiffel Tower that Bel is drawing. hehe.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

31.01.2010


Dajie has a dining voucher which will end on the day itself so she gathered Jeremy and I to have dinner at Prego together. I was lazy to move my butt initially but went anyway since it has been some time since dajie and I last went out together.





Dajie + Me





Dajie + Jer


+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


Dajie was asking me "So what happened to Hippo since Cactuar keeps kicking him out and occupying the pillows to himself?".

I went to spot check on Hippo + Cactuar and found this!



I guess Hippo must be really mad and decided to teach Cactuar a lesson by biting on of his arm! Gasp!!! Hippo is really brave as... he's not afraid of Cactuar's 1000 needles!!! O.O



Which I think Cactuar really got scared because when I went to check out on Hippo + Cactuar again, it was like this...




Funny eh? As I did not even bother to rearrange them. Pardon me for the blurry photos as I'd just gotten my new bold II and was kinda lazy to remove the plastic piece covering the camera and flash. The plastic disappear on its own anyway..

No comments: