Monday, August 16, 2010

Gah! I can't contain myself any longer!!

I've GOT THE HALO REACH LEGENDARY LIMITED EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jump scream dance !!!!!*

Okay, its the pre-order, I do not have the actual set yet but! It means I'd secured a set, which I'll have to go down this Fri to collect my card and wait VERY patiently for 14 Sept to get it! Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!! How I wish it is bundle with Spartan-117's suit and helmet!

Next I shall conquer the limited edition console! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

How I wish I can repeat the jump shout dance again but I'm in the bus and I'm grinning madly to myself!

So, Bungie is going to Activision, what's going to happen to Halo? Will there be a Halo 4 or something? Will there be a continuation of Halo?

I'd just completed Halo Wars (thanks to Clifton who urge me to try myself) and Halo 3 (sigh, I played easy mode so my ending was pretty "easy" too....). That seemed to be the end of Halo where John-117 was separated and its unknown whether is he still alive or not... The threat (covenant and flood) is still very much there, what ever happened to the forerunners, nobody seemed to have an answer to that. If they start another round of war, its going to be like a repetition of the original Halo (when covenant and flood made their presence known ). To continue the story seemed ... Not advisable since they'd left a lot unknown and such. But! There was this war going on within humanity, the rebels and unsc. Will they do a story for that?

Sigh, how I wish the spartans don't have to die. Why only 1 spartan left???? WHY???

No comments: