Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Yes... it's a mere 17mins to go till we hit 2011! There's a countdown party just near my place and both channel 5 and 8 are airing the countdown parties. It made me wish that I was there, outside counting down but I knew that I'm glad I did not do that for I'll regret it later. :)

As 2010 come to a close, I wish everyone had a fruitful year and may 2011 be a better year. Wishing everyone + family members good health, good wealth and may it bear more fruits for 2011!

With all the accomodation, all that's on my mind is the countdown, 2011, new year. Looking back, the bestest memory I have of 2010 will be my Japan trip with my travel partner Wendy! And also the most recent when Mr Tan took care of me when I was sick. :)
It may sound small and of no impact but I'm appreciative it all, that I'm still alive and kicking, still working with a job, my mom's still here with me (misses her sooo much that I gave her a really BIG hug! I just miss having her around when she's away for holiday) and I still have a shelter over my head. haha.

All the best people. XOXO

No comments: