Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Post-CNY Spring Clean

People would have start their spring cleaning before Chinese New Year, hell, even my mom and mei started that too. Except for me, I'd just found some time to clean my room, threw away 3 big bags full of items and now, it's cleaner and neater at least. I have a strong feeling that the messy room will be back in days.

I'd also thought that I can post some photos taken during CNY 2011 and maybe some photos taken last year.. Spring clean took up half day, the other half were spent on tv shows. Get to watch "Mona Lisa Smile" and "Bewitched". MLS was good, about seeing things in our own perspective instead of just following what we were told to do. Like it's a woman's job to cook, take care of the house, wait on her husband. Although Nicole Kidman was in "Bewitched", it wasn't that fantastic.

Managed to upload the photos in fb before my cousins start nagging.. Such long time it takes to load... Zzzzzz.

No comments: