Tuesday, March 01, 2011

AJamie's Beach Wedding 05th June 2010

As you see, I'm trying to upload all my 2010 photos instead of just procrastinating away. 2010 was a year of weddings, as Dajie said, it was the "period". Once all the hype sizzles, it'll end eventually. Weddings to me, is like paying for an expensive meal because of the ang pao we gave. That was not really important as the most important part was being able to see my friends, old and current. Since we did not get to meet up that often due to work schedules, so it was really fun and I made used of the time to catch up, camwhore (as the youngsters put it) and have fun.

I'd also attended quite interesting weddings, of which was Jamie's as hers was a beach themed wedding. Doing her solemnising on the beach, in an open area where it was witnessed not just by friends and family members but by the strangers who watch on out of curiousity.




Am so happy for her and wishes her a blissful and everlasting marriage! :D




Dinner was buffet style, outdoors for the first time and instead of sitting at round tables with chairs covered with cloths, it was just a long wooden table and bench. Nice! Below will be a few photos taken with friends. :)
























A break from the "Anna, I am" photos. Trying to test out my photography skills.










 

 
 

 
 
Happy new is... my passport is renewed! haha.
 
And funny thing was... I'm in contact with one whom I did not have any contact with at all when we were working in the same outlet.

No comments: