Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When is D3 going to be released? 我等到花兒也謝了

Yet another trailer for a new character is out - The Demon Hunter! If you'd noticed, the background music they used for the game was quite similar to the one in D2. So cool and I can't wait to play the game with my friends! I remembered when I attend the Video Games Concert, they invited someone from Blizzard and they were saying that D3 should be out in 2 years' time. Till now, I'm still waiting patiently for the game to be confirmed and released.




PS: I'd found a new tab where I can change the template with live review! Which is good and had tested out with some changes on the wordings. Niceeee....

Hoping to start with the next project that has been on my mind for quite some time now. Cannot be lazzzzzzzzzy!

No comments: