Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friend or just acquaintance?

Sometimes I wonder whether am I thinking too much or reading too much into it..

Do the very people whom I considered as friends feel the same way as I do? Or it's just a one sided feeling? I like being around them but do they?

Should I feel left out when they did not invite me along to some dinner dates they have or they'd just simply forgotten to ask me along?

When they made arrangements to meet up for dinner without me; the very people whom I feel close to, whom I like being with, whom I call them 'friends'; was it because they'd forgotten to ask me? They do not see me a 'friend' except when at work? Or I simply think too much?

I'd think, why would I remember them when asking them out for dinner dates?

Then I'll compare them with my other group of friends, one who'll always ask me to meet up for dinner, how different are they?

4 comments:

Jun said...

Do not dwell into it too much.. So friends are less sensitive to feelings of others.

Cheer up, ya? =)

ohime nana said...

Hey Jun, thanks for your comment. :)
Guess I was disappointed sometimes.

Jun said...

Don't be disappointed, k?

I'm sure they will ask you out for a meet up dinner next time round. =)

Sometimes, things are really just very simple. Its always oneself which makes things more complicated than it seems.


Happy Easters!

ohime nana said...

well, i'll just keep my expectations low and just stick to my good ol' friends. :)

Happy Easters to you too, though it's over. lol