Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Halo 4 - coming

I'm back to playing Halo Reach, hoping to complete the story while at the same time feeling a tingle of sadness as the story progress further. Having witness the first death of my spartan, Jorge, I know that there's more to come.

From knowing nothing about Halo to having at least the needed knowledge of the story, why do they have to kill off all the spartans? Why is John the only lucky fella? Why are the covenants so powerful in terms of technology and brute? I must admit that their Elite carries a very cool energy sword that looks like the Halo logo but how can they be more powerful than my spartans?

Even with Spartans III, it seems like they are of no match to the covenants too.

Now that Halo 4 is to be released next year December, will there be any Spartans III?

And I'm so proud of the fact that Master Chief is back! I knew that he'll be back, I knew it in my blood! Eventhough they showed him as gone, but  he was just sleeping somewhere unknown. Spartans do not KIA, just MIA. He should not fight alone this time, Spartans III should be there! To help him, to form a new team, to fight the covenants and defend Earth! Reclaim Reach!! Have new allies! Learn and develop technologies from the Forerunners, the covenant. Outwit them, fight them!

Halo 4 will be develop by another team, no more Bungie.. How will they fare? Will they be better?

Off to sourcing more of Halo products!
Enjoy this! :D








Decided to remove the tagboard as it serves no purpose. If need to, there's always a comment page!
Replacing it Games I'm playing now! Heh

No comments: