Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Old Photos Recovered!

I was just checking around my pc and saw a "Misc" file parked in my photos folder. Opened it out of curiousity and saw photos taken way back in 2001! One can't imagine how ecstatic I was when I saw it! Okay, it goes like this. One of my pioneer external HDD was crashed and my photos were stored inside. Little did I know that I'd photos stored in my old pc, which I'd gave my cousin. I just asked him to help me to retrieve my photos if there's any in my hdd in the old pc. I only saw the more recent ones and did not go any further. Yes, I was left with little hope, that any of my old photos will be found. Yet.. I found it! Photos taken during my younger days. Haha. How much we had changed over the years. Got to keep a backup in my external hdd, for kiasu-sm sake.

Happy!!

No comments: