Saturday, February 04, 2012

First day of school

It was held in a lecture theatre today and the room was not quite what I'd thought it to be. Maybe that's the uni style?

First class was Thinking Critically. Quite interesting and I was glad that I'd picked this module. Pretty dry though for it was all theory and I being one with short attention span was feeling restless by the 2nd half of the class and was fighting to stay awake. Learnt a lot, maybe I'll be a pro at arguments next time. Lol.

Small class and didn't really like the guy beside me. He was shaking his legs almost all the way and it "shook" the table. Ugh. I'm not the oldest students and was impressed by the lady - she looked to be the oldest.

Found out I could take circle line to Buona Vista. Only need to figure out the bus to take from there.......

Next stop - Statistics. Wish me luck for it is a night class with figures.



On a side note, mom had finished a pair - mittens + shoes. Now she's knitting a blue pair for baby Elijah!

No comments: