Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's with SPSS??

Argh!! I'm having a big headache over this software! I need to do some calculations using this SPSS software so I installed it on my desktop - which broke down (most likely the graphics card issue) and tried to install it on dajie's lappy and it couldn't be installed! So I'm stucked and can't do anything! My group members and I had split up our work so to speed things up and since we can only meet after work, it is quite late. We were hoping to compile some of the work together tomorrow when we meet and now this... Wah Lau eh!!!

Sometimes I wonder whether did I make the wrong choice of applying for UniSim instead of UOL since UOL is 100% exams based = no projects. Just study, memorise and go for the exams. Oh well, no poit pondering over it.. Got to put in more effort in my studies!!

No comments: