Wednesday, March 14, 2012

To change or not to?

Having a taste of the first term in school, already did 2 online discussions as well as 2 tests and rushing for an assignment due tomorrow. Writing a report on something which I absolutely have no clue of... How to write? Classes attended was once every two weeks. Now I know how UniSim works. I'm not regretting studying part time, I love school but I don't like how it works.

Here I am, contemplating whether should I switch to UOL - hell, I just found out that they offered part time when the lady behind the counter did not tell me! She just told me its a full time, day class!! Bloody hell.

Anyway, UOL is a 100% based exams with honours while UniSim is a mixture of pjt and exams with honours. Seek Mr Tan's advice and feels what he said makes sense too. Apart from studying, I'll still have to put time to meet pjt mates, do projects.

Oh well.... Next tues I shall go down to check it out. If all goes well, I'll just apply for it. 连读书也那么烦!!天啊!

No comments: