Monday, March 12, 2012

小不点

Oh my!! It has been quite some time since I'd last posted here.... Been rather busy, with work, school and a little one. ^.^v

Dajie had gave birth to baby Elijah on the 23rd of Feb! Everybody was so excited and everyone wants to see the little one. She's doing her confinement here at home and I get to see the little kid growing up. He's growing very fast, he can kick a little and his spines is developing. I had also learnt how to carry the fragile baby, although at times I worry. Partly is because the baby I'm carrying is dajie's precious and also he's so fragile!!!!! Can't wait for him to be older so that I can teach him the koala hug. Hehe.

There's baby stuffs everywhere in the house. Mom's bedroom, dajie's bedroom, living room and even the kitchen! There's also baby's smell in the living room, mom's and dajie's room. Aiyo, like some perfume. Haha.

The photo was taken when he was 10days old? He's about 17days old now. See his tiny feet? Very cute right? Soon the new parents are preparing for his baby shower.

He's someone I look forward to after a hard day's of work. :)

No comments: