Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colourful World

Yesssssss!!!!! Forgot to post this all time super duper IMPORTANT event!!
Luckily Clarence told me about this event otherwise I could have missed it and sure end up heart broken because it the first time ever L'Arc en Ciel is performing in Singapore! Hehe. We managed to settle for the second best though the view is not what I'd wanted initially because it was taken up. Weeks later, Clarence told me that someone had released the seats we wanted. Damn!! Talk about timing!

So now, counting down, 5days to the big day!! Everytime when I saw L'Arc en Ciel's mv being played on MTV, I tried very hard to contain myself not to scream, shout or plaster myself on the tv screen..... Lol. Everyday, mei and I reminds each other of the 28th April! And saying omg omg omg omg!!!! Lol.

Side tracking - there was a new staff, not sure if he's a part timer or full time staff however he reminded me a lot of my xiaodi. He went to Australia on a scholarship during CNY period, promised to text me that he's safe and well with his Australian number.. But I guess he was too busy with school and settling down that he had forgotten to text me... Wondering how is he doing now. Hope he'll study hard there.

No comments: