Monday, April 16, 2012

Play a Game, Make a Friend

Was playing Dungeon Seige 3 earlier in the day and decided to try multiplayer - public for anyone to join in. One came and later another joined. There were some problems initially till I think one of them cannot tahan and sent a message to follow her (I just use Her cos of the character used). Then one of them I believe is from London because the kiddo had his speaker on and his mom was asking for him. Voice sounds like a young boy. Haha. Damn cute, mom was talking to him and later the dad after the mom cannot take him off the game.

What's left was just me and her, played for a few good hours till she needs to go. In between there were some other players who joined and left. I think she's a pretty good player considering how she managed to handle many mobs at once and reviving me at the same time. There she added the friend request - woohoo! New friend! Haha. And she still had the courtesy to inform me that she gotta go.

I continued on and played till a part where I got stuck. Played till vomit blood and stopped playing the game. Time flies and it is 12midnight now. Damn... Now then I remembered that I can change the difficulty to easy!

Anyway tomorrow is a good day because I get to buy my new phone - HTC One X!!! Can't wait!! I felt so blessed to have friends who treats me so nice!! Hehe.

No comments: