Tuesday, February 19, 2013

新年快乐!

Yep! I'd finally did it! It happened on 初一(first day of Chinese New Year) where my relatives were watching Transporter 3 and I saw it! The tattoo on Natalya Rudakova's neck and I knew that that's what I am looking for! The letter '安' represents my name - direct translation from 安-娜 (An-na) and the position at the back of my neck means 心平安  (peace in my heart and mind) and 平安无事 (safe and sound). So it is very meaningful for me. By putting at my back gives me the freedom whether do I want to show it or not by either tying my hair up or letting it down.

Only regret is the letter size is a little big. Or maybe I have a short neck. Haha.

Anyway I am glad that I went ahead and did it. It sure hurts and I'm not sure how should I describe how it felt in words. The top part is the most painful one. My neck is aching now and I can't wait for the worst to be over - the peeling part! Everyone was telling me that that is the itchiest moment and I CANNOT scratch it no matter what and not peel the peeling skin off. Haha.

Although some disapproved of me doing this but they still support me. Haha, except for Mr 大少爷 where I must hide my tattoo when I meet him. Otherwise he will be rolling his eyes all the way.

Anyway, 新年快乐!祝大家身体健康,财源滚滚,天天快乐!! (Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing everyone or rather my faithful readers Good Health, Good Wealth and Be happy throughout!). My Chinese New Year was not a much looked forward to this year because of what had happened recently.. Other than that, CNY was my much looked forward to holiday not because we have 2 days off but because it is the time where all of us (our relatives and family) gathered together! It is a pity that we did not take any photos this year for it is an annual event for me to take a family photo. This year there are two additions to the family - Elijah and .. die lah, forgot another nephew's name! Next year there will be a new addition to the family - Jinny's little princess! These are from my mom's side and they are expanding like nobody's business which I like! Haha.

How was your CNY celebrations?

This year there was no annual meet up at JW's house. Guess we kind of drifted apart?

Although I know the people I want to thank are not reading this but I want to thank them in this post.

It was only through what had happened that made me know them better and to make new friends as well. :)

Thank you my dear friend, for accompanying me throughout my darkest periods without questioning, for trying to keep my mind off things and staying with me until late (3-4am) and back to the same cycle the next day or days later even though you are very tired from your daily activities. And even though it was a last minute notice, you still make time to meet me. I really appreciate what you had done and I will never forget! I will do the same when you need someone during your darkest period!

And to the three 大少爷s, do not have to be so modest lah. The house you are living in is like 3 times of my house, not forgetting your 'holiday' villas aka condos for your own use. Tsk tsk. Thanks for being my personal chauffeur. Sending me home after meet up even when it is very late. Keeping me distracted and trying to motivate me all the time, for supporting me and ... my decision although I know you are there shaking your head! Haha. I will never forget that as well!

And Master Keigo, not meant to make you worried with my last post.. And not purposely not wanting to tell you until you read my blog but I guess I just do not feel like talking about it. And TP for offering me your room. Hehe.

During these period of time, I really felt very pampered by you guys. Thank you! :)



Anyway, this songs accompanied me throughout my darkest period.

When I saw the ending of this song, I was wondering whether will I get an outcome similar to this MV.



And this song.. heard it love it.

2 comments:

J. said...

Happy Lunar New Year, Anna!

A new year, a new beginning.. I am hopeful it will be a better one for you, for us all, definitely !

Be strong!

And oh!! Nice tattoo you gotten yourself too!! =)

ohime nana said...

Thank J! Had some bad rash on my tattoo days back but it's ok now. i guess i ought to tie my hair up. heat plus oil doesn't goes well together.