Friday, March 01, 2013

Someone you are missing now?

Was on the topic of having someone close to you passing away. Or had passed away.

Asking someone how did they deal with it, not feelin sad, especially if is your parent or grandma. Sounds rude. Because you won't get over it. Will never get over it.

That somehow reminded me of someone close to my heart.

Actually it has been about 16 years since he had passed away and I still cannot forget that night when I saw him for the last time. When he came to my dream.. It all felt too real.

I guess he is someone whom I will never forget. His name, his nickname, his face, everything. Even though we had spent a short 2 years together.

Until now, I am still trying to find where his ashes rest at.

I wonder where has he reincarnate to. Still an Asian? Or a Caucasian now? In Singapore or overseas? Will I get to see him one day and whether will I feel any sense of familiarity when I bump into him? I really wish I will see him one day.

I didn't realize that every year without fail, I will think of him. Finding where he rests at now. Whether will I get to see him again..

How are you doing now?

No comments: