Thursday, April 24, 2014

龙和狗真的不合吗?

I have always heard of this saying - for Chinese zodiac, that those born in the year of Dog and Dragon will not get along. It can be siblings, relationship, etc.. I first heard that when I just dated a guy who is a Dragon. And I do not believe that because I believe it is the person's personality that decides whether the two people will get along.

We dated for 5 years and we broke up the end.

Then later, I dated another guy who is another dragon.

Somehow after 1 year plus, I am starting to believe in that saying. Is it true?

And a lot of it was about our pride getting in the way. That we are proud people. And we will not be in harmony. Will not be in step with each other.

Or is it because of things that had happened seemed to sway my opinions over to the other side?

I always believe that we can change our fate that we will not turn out to be like what they had said. That our relationship will not last because of our zodiac sign. That we will not get along. And they began to show the pairings of animals that are actually a match for each other.

And I began to wonder, is that why it happened? Because of our signs, that are wrongly matched? That we cannot be together for long?

Why is it that it is beginning to feel like a one way street?

Is it because we let our pride gets in the way that we don't communicate? Don't talk openly of our feelings towards each other?

Is there any good examples of couple with mismatch signs who are still together and going strong?

No comments: