Sunday, April 06, 2014

Realization.

I have always been thinking about what I want in a relationship. From my man. And I didn't realise it until now that what I want are simple.

I just want a man whom I will be proud to show off to my friends. And my man to feel the same way too. Introduce his cool girlfriend who plays video games.
(That sounds familiar.)

A man who is sensitive towards my feelings and I will do the same to.

I want a man who can feel at ease with my friends and participate in our conversations without trouble. And should my man brings me out with him to meet his friends, he will try to assure me he is still with me - if he understands me well enough, he knows why.

I want my man never to tell lies. Whom I can give my complete trust to. I know I can give him the trust he wants.

Our relationship to be so transparent that we have problem holding each other's phone or even using each other's phone. Because there IS no secrets between us.. Except for planning surprises.

I want us to be proud of each other that we will be spamming our photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. sharing our happiness with friends.

I want us to try everything together. Be it trying out new cafe/restaurant/pubs.. To name a few no matter what the distance is. To try out new things or even play sports together. To explore places together. To travel together.

Although I don't have the habit of wearing a ring. But if my man really wants to let people know we belongs to each other. He will want us wearing a couple ring. (Maybe?) or splash our photo on all his profiles to tell people.

To be ready to move on (not marriage) and stay in a committed relationship with me.

One who plans and not know nothing. For I know I will plan too.

I guess a lot of people don't know that.. Lying is the worse thing in a relationship. One lie (unless it is a white lie just to plan something but not lying just to meet people) can really cause a crack.

You can repair a wound but you can never remove the scars.

But is there such a person? Someone who does not cheat and lie. Do such a person exist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes that person does exist. sitting here reading ur blog...