Friday, July 24, 2015

So it came suddenly... BAM!

Today was suppose to be a happy day... My boss treated me lunch... But it wasn't... For I saw the message that said my ah ma oxygen level is very low.. And advised her kin to come and visit her at the hospital. The next thing I know.. They said ah ma had passed away.

I didn't shed tears on the spot... I wasn't feeling anything.. It was too sudden.. Although I knew she was in the hospital but things seemed to be picking up to the extend the doctor said she was ready to be discharged.. And my aunt could take care of her at home.. So I had the mindset that she was alright and recovering...

I wished that was a joke or I wished that message didn't exist.. But the arrangements for her funeral was already done. The site for her funeral was already decided. So it's true...

Throughout the day, I didn't feel any indifference. It's just like any normal day although the knowledge of her passing was stuck at the back of my mind...

Even till now as I was typing this message I wasn't bawling away but I know, once I see her body in the body.. I won't be able to stop my tears from flowing.

Rest in peace ah ma and I hope you'll meet ah gong in heaven. Next year CNY is going to be different without you. 

No comments: