Thursday, January 19, 2006

ah ha... went on my shopping trip part 2 yesterday with dajie. jer joined us later.

1st, i went for a hair cut.. yea.. heh.. shorter but decided to change my next hairstyle in my next visit to d hair salon. that next hairstyle should last me for another.... xyrs?

anyway went to shop for tops and shoes. clarks edition all very limited.. coz the latest batch not here yet. then saw this pair of shoes at lacrose (forgot d spellg but its d crocodile lookalike de)? very chio but thats the only display pair they have right now.. muz wait for the stock to come in around.. apr. chked e polo tees out.. so ex. -.-" 100 buck per polotees... might as well go polo ralph to buy?

concludg my shopping trip part 2 of 18.01.06:- bought a pair of puma pumps, light pink de. very nice hehe.. cant wait to wear it.... and bought a.... bag. -.-" tried on alot of tops but either out of stock, last piece, no size or not nice at all. well, dajie and i set aside dis sat to go shop for tops @ far east le. then mayb if still cant find then walk over to heeren. i super sian liao... heng CNY occurs only once a year... otherwise...

so... decided to buy a t-shirt instead. nice tops? wait till next time bah. when i have more energy to shop. nearly cant wake up this morning.... tonight meetg alson and ah soon for supper!! cant wait!!

OH! thank you serge!! for helping me to check my grammar. thou u r v bz now. heh.. got 2 editors nia.. thou lil now bz camping her coffer... -.-"

ah.. goin to chk on serge.. see he read my story yet.

No comments: