Wednesday, January 25, 2006

im feeling so vex right now. just need to get it off my chest. get what off? i dont know. im beginning to feel that im very evil. i wanna talk to somebody but no one is free to talk to. even my bud is not available for me to talk to right now. i feel like.. bursting out. sigh, i seriously dont know. but i know im feeling very evil right now. been talking crap non stop, esp last night in game. if only last night didnt rain.. then perhaps, i might get the chance to go to the place where i wanna go. there, i wun get disturbed.

ugh.. can someone please talk to me? or is it, coz i dont wanna talk to somebody? even though they are there for me? am i rejecting everyone? i dont know.. my mind is in a jumble. i wish i could turn back time. i wish i am just me. i wish i can b the old me. i wish, life isnt that complicated. i wish to ... be alone. no.. i wish to talk. i wanna talk. i wanna keep talking! even lil's bz with her work to msg me. no msn for her too.

i think i'd ended it. im having a major problem and i dont wan additional problems right now. no more.

someone, please talk to me.

chris, i missed you badly.

i missed maz badly too.

can i stop pretending? can i.. stop pretendg to be happy?

No comments: