Friday, January 20, 2006

had a rather enjoyable supper with ah soon and alson last night. tried alson's beef noodles, not bad but very oily. see him eat, makes me very hungry too... but gotta bear with it.. cant overeat coz on CNY ima gonna "BIG eat BIG drink'! hahaha. and also gotta make sure i can fit into my jeans.. which, speakg of it... just called up guess shop and they said its not ready yet.. omg.. they said ready for collectn in 1 week's time and they really do that?! anyway gonna pick it up on next monday. give them extra 1 more day to do it ah! if still haven... and im tired after work.. ima gonna rant at them. hahahah.. ok, mayb not IF the cute guy's serving me. hahhahah.

dont see me crap so much lame stuffs, but its just a great way to unwind oneself and do silly things at times. imagine after a long day at work, being serious and such, i dont wanna b serious in front of friends/family. i wanna let loose of my hair and crap around. people who aint close to me might get turned off or scare to talk to me again coz i talk too much. hey... i dont talk so much while workg leh.. too tired to talk crappy things.

anyway, i just wanna be ME. heck the world.

what's so great about shopping with your love ones? i shop w my sis, i dont find it enjoyable nor fun. and that applies to shopping with mr LHY! seriously speakg. i rather shop for computer parts or games or something that catches my interest. but definitely not shopping and which reminds me.. i have yet to buy my compact powder. troublesome.

ok. i make a good friend but a bad girlfriend. hahah. but im loving it. and i know im a selfish bitch. and i dont care.

No comments: