Friday, October 27, 2006

clift returned from HK last night. wanted to go there and surprise him... which ended up, i din get the chance to. worked till 10plus last night. boss die die by yesterday MUZ buy and start the download for the software... which i tried scouting for one good one since 2plus.... imagine lah, 8 bloody hrs of finding software!! so stress coz boss kept askg me 'how how how?' etc.... and i was desperately trying to find a suitable, user-friendly softwware w/ nice interface... so bz trying to think, read and quickly settle that thing so that i could leave by 7pm for my JP class which i'd missed in the end, no appetite. by the end, i was soo hungry that i was practically 'shivering' w/ abit of perspiration lor. no kidding! and of ALL things, boss just had to EAT his pizza (which bart bought) beside me! OMG!!!!! and he aint eatg it quietly. he was M-U-N-C-H-I-N-G all the way!!!!!! *face between hands and shook left/right, eyes big big!!!!*

and poor lilian, she actually wait for me for an hour or so.. nevermind.. and she has to ACCOMPANY me while i makan my dinner/supper.... =P

THANKS BABE!! U ARE THE BEST! hehe

oh yah, THANKS to cat too!! for helping me trying to see wots wrong w/ the pc. ^^ treat u makan one day!!

now, still in office till bart return. san went for event and im babysitting the place..... soon bian fin my work while waiting for the NA to wake up ... and reply my email.

took some pics of the toy that clift had bought back for me.. hehe. will upload when i have the time..

today was the 4th day when i started working here (boy, it felt lik i'd worked here for a week! time seems to pass by very very fast..). learnt some stuffs here and yes, am still learning. can put it to use next time. ^^

and.. clift juz dropped the bomb on me... he's going taiwan next week... FIVE days somemore!! and when ? over the WEEKENDS! omg... why leh... haiz. as much as i'd like to go.. but.. sigh. how sia.. mayb i'll juz think up of stuffs to do while he's away bah... hope he wun bring one 'bing-lang-mei' back... *cross fingers* juz kidding!! U wan also can-NOT!

No comments: