Monday, October 30, 2006

time seemed to pass very fast for me thou its juz 29th today. but in me, it felt as though a week had passed. in my mind, i remembered meeting cat and watching a show w/ him.. but when??

i think it should be thursday ya? been returning office lately and staying till evening time. luckily cat was free to meet me for dinner after his class as yet again, i assumed that i was able to meet clift for dinner then. ended up, he gotta eat and drink w/ some people from his side. so... last min quickly find someone to eat with me. waited about 2hrs for cat. 1st hour was spent on travelling and smsing people. the next... walking around and finding a spot to sit and play Sudoku. finally.... cat called to say he'd reached!! met and went to see wot show to catch.. wanted to watch 'The Guardian' (i think) but it was damn full.. leaving only the first two rows from the screen, hence we decided to switch to 'Sinking of Japan'. it was rather packed too and but this time it was better. fourth row from screen i guess.

ate at yoshinoya for dinner.. cat's treat!! hehe coz i treated him movie. suddenly felt very rich coz cat passed me 30bucks for the dinner last time. haha. long time din dine from that place.. not bad lah but i guess i wasnt that hungry afterall. couldn't really finish all the food.. =P

juz nice, went up for our show. the show wasnt that WOW kinda thingy but it shows how fragile the land was.. with the moving plates and stuffs.. which reminded me of an article which i'd read. shall find out and post it here. it was all pleasant till the stupid people began to talk loudly like nobody's business. the kiddos behind, the uncle beside omg. they are damn power. why is it that people cant wait till the end of the show then make comments leh? discuss about the show when it over at some coffee club or juz outside. why must it be INSIDE the cinema when the show's still running?

after that, went over to fetch the drunk boy at East Coast.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

yesterday, went to work again..coz my pc juz cant open the mails and urls cant work. damnit. went to meet clift for lunch at bugis before going back to my office to finish up some stuffs and update boss. around 4plus, went over to X06. the location's cool because its SUPER near my workplace. went to try my luck at the lucky draw (which i ended up didnt return to the place to see the draw. they'll rollover to another winner if you aint there.) and did the survey before heading into the dome. the air was.... stinky. ya.. but after a few mins in there, nose gotten used to the smell and all is well. YEP!

saw GEARS of WAR!! woohoo!! its cool and nope i didnt try it. saw people playing it only as i dont really like people seeing me play. damn paiseh lor. i dunno why it juz makes me more nervous.. unless im playing FF.. hehe. show off my Red Mage's artifect! not alot of people as expected and in fact, some of my friends didnt know about the event. guess publicity's not enough. saw fify and alan there too. saw demos of new games which some i couldnt wait for it to be released! saw the demo of Windows Vista, which i think unless your pc has a good graphics card otherwise the full effect of WV wouldnt be showed. its lik the best friend of parents who's unable to take care and check on their kids in the day and the ENEMY of kids if their parents are PC savvy. but i love that interface thou it reminded me alil of mac's and the 'alt-tab' effect. ooo so beautiful. dont know wot im talking about? then u'd missed out alot because the guy was demo-ing at X06. too bad, its the last day today. running till 10.30pm.

went to buy new pair of burkies coz my current one was abit dying. juz need to mend the sole lah. was wondering which to get .. was spoilt for choices and clift, of all time went to get a drink.. -.-"

looked out and spotted FIFY!! asked her and her frd to help me see which design fits me best! looked ard and saw one which i was looking at earlier but wasnt sure then. try, checked and pay! quite like fify's shoes.. but its by agnes b., not cheap lor... haiz. i love her watch man... very nice!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

woohoo!! tt juz called me to say he'd bought my games for me!!!! YAY!! feel lik trying it out.. i think my psp's growing spider webs at some unknown location.

well, today tot i get to meet him for dinner but apparently he has some dinner event... so.. last min find someone again. heng xiaobai's free to meet as he wanna shop for some stuffs. cool~ mayb i also can look around for my shoes. oh well, get to meet clift for lunch was not bad le. muz b content and not greedy.. which unfortunately i am......

was talking to boss and finishing some 'hand-tail' <- translate to mandarin, xiaobai called.. boss was kind enough to stop and let me answer the call. (he's a very impatient man, mind u!) supposed to meet him at 7pm, ended up i was late. managed to rush over at 730pm? heng my office was bloody near suntec and xiaobai gets to shop around for his puma pumps, which he bought it at raffles city's 'World of Sports'? cant remember the name lah. i can see that he loved it so much,.. so be prepared to see him wearg that new shoes and muz admire it. keke.

went over to tt's store first, to collect my games which i lend him one of my new games - valkrie profile: lenneth. (tested 'blade dancer' and it was good!) my poor psp was lying somewhere in one of his bags.. teased clift about it.. hahaha. was enjoying myself till he took revenge. -.-
which he got wot he wanted.

walked over to marina square to look for his stuffs, which we found out there's no puma store... so.. walked to raffles city lor. saw d bag he wanted and checked w/ tt to see if there's any discounts on his side. =P

ate at 'ding tai feng' (if i din get the name wrongly) for dinner. not bad, the fried rice reminded me of the ones i had during my trip to beijing last time. ah.. taste good. think i'll return there for the rice. hehe. darling called me FOUR frikking times! and why the fuk i NEVER answer the phone?! haiz.. he was nearby and decided to look for me.. imagine my baby running up and down but cant find me... >.<
next time muz keep phone near w/ me le. he got 2 notepads for me.. BOTH which i cant bear to use but decided to use the cuter one coz its smaller. hehe, thanks baby. sorry, im very greedy and u know that. =P

had a rather enjoyable dinner w/ xiaobai and was glad that we met up. get to catch up on ALOT of stuffs lor. sigh, guessed i neglected him alil. =
cat's now on the way to JAPAN! yes! J-A-P-A-N!! i think by now he should have touched down le.. coz his flight was at 9pm. cant wait for him to return.. hehe, ok. cant wait to see wot goodies he got for me.. if he managed to get lah. coz he juz told me about his work schedule and it seemed almost impossible for him to go shop shop.

No comments: